I wouldn’t eat these Posted on October 26, 2015 by Debra Kolkka I found these gorgeous yellow mushrooms growing in the forest. I left them there. Share this:TwitterFacebookMoreEmailPinterestPrintLinkedInLike this:Like Loading... Related
They look very pretty, but then, the pretty ones are usually the poisonous ones. It is safer to buy wild mushrooms from a reliable source or go and eat them at one of the restaurants that serves them in Bagni.
I agree. I would only collect mushrooms if I went with an expert. I prefer to buy them.
A feast for the eyes but I would think definitely not for the stomach.
you can eat those but need boilng first
Good choice … and good visuals.
I agree….not wise to eat foraged fungi unless you really know your portobellos from your toadstools!
No, these look rather pretty though.
So pretty though!
They ARE cute…..but yes….best be on the safe side